PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
If you are a visitor to this website, send us a contact form or become a newsletter subscriber, you entrust us with your personal data. Our company is responsible for their security and protection. Please familiarize
yourself with the protection of personal data, the principles and rights you have in connection with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR).
1. WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR (WHO WE ARE)
The administrator of the personal data of natural persons is the company KP – KOPRO , ID-Nr. 25590120, with registered office at Průmyslova 3143/5, 796 01, Prostějov, Czech Republic, registered at the Regional Court in Brno under file number C 36099. Date of registration: 10.2.2000, at the same time operator of the website www.kpkopro.com.
As a personal data administrator, we fulfill all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular GDPR, and therefore that:
- we will process your personal data only on the basis of a valid legal reason, namely the fulfillment of a contract, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent granted,
- according to Article 13 of the GDPR, we fulfill the obligation to provide information even before starting the processing of personal data,
- we will enable and support you in exercising and fulfilling your rights under the GDPR.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
- Basic identification and contact data provided directly by customers of the website (name, surname, e-mail address, registered office address, social security number, telephone number).
- Cookies for website visitors (Google Analytics, Facebook) process basic analytical data (browser type, device type, location, from which page you came to our website, how long and which pages you visited, outgoing page).
- Cookies for website visitors (Google Analytics, Facebook) process analytical data (browser type, type of your device, location, and others according to the rules of Facebook) for displaying targeted advertising if you have given your consent by clicking the „I understand“ button consent.
- KP – KOPRO s. r. o. does not collect or otherwise process any special and sensitive personal data, according to the GDPR specified in Article 9, including, for example, data about your state of health, religion or beliefs, etc.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE
- For the provision of services, the performance of the contract, including negotiations for the performance of previous contracts. Overwhelmingly online. It would not be possible without this processing.
- To fulfill a legal obligation, if you are a customer, we absolutely need your personal data (invoicing data), for issuing and recording tax documents (bookkeeping).
- For marketing – for the purpose of sending newsletters and commercial messages with their own content, in two ways: 1) to our customers due to a legitimate interest in informing clients about additional services, options and service extensions, 2) to registered interested parties in receiving newsletters, where we first transparently ask you (double-opt-in) for consent to the processing of personal data for this purpose.
- For the basic secure functioning of the website and basic analytics of website traffic, so that we can improve our services and you can use them correctly, which we perceive as a legitimate interest of the administrator.
- To display targeted advertising on social networks and in advertising networks on other websites, only if you have given your prior consent.
4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE DATA
Employees and selected associates have access to your personal data. All persons having access to personal data are obliged to maintain confidentiality, and this obligation continues even after the end of the cooperation.
In order to ensure specific processing operations that we cannot provide on our own, we use the services and applications of processors who can protect data even better than we ourselves and specialize in the given processing. They are the providers of the following platforms:
- Google LLC (Google Analytics, online marketing tools),
- SmartSelling a.s. (SmartEmailing),
- WordPress com (publishing and editorial system),
- ONEsolution s.r.o. (hosting, domains),
- Facebook, Inc. (online marketing).
5. HOW LONG WE PROCESS DATA
For the fulfillment of the contract, it is for the entire time of processing the order, including its payment. By law, the administrator subsequently keeps some data contained in the accounting documents for 10 years.
Commercial communications are sent to registered interested parties for the duration of consent, but for a maximum period of 3 years. For customers, commercial communications are sent until their objection to the processing of data for this purpose is raised. For both variants, possibly until the unsubscription occurs by using the unsubscribe link on each commercial communication.
For basic analyses, it is for 5 years.
Further processing of personal data beyond the stated periods is carried out by the administrator only if it is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations arising from the legal regulations that apply to the administrator.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You have a number of rights in connection with the protection of personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email: email@example.com:
- You have the right to information about what personal data we record about you, which is already fulfilled by this information page with the principles of personal data processing.
- Thanks to the right of access, you can challenge us at any time and we will provide you with proof within 14 days of what personal data we process and why.
- You have the right to supplement or correct your personal data if something has changed or you find your personal data to be out of date or incomplete.
- You also have the right to restrict the processing of personal data if you believe that we are processing your inaccurate data, that we are carrying out the processing illegally, but you do not want to delete all data or if you have objected to the processing. You can limit the scope of personal data or purposes of processing (e.g. by unsubscribing from the newsletter, you limit the purpose of processing for sending commercial messages).
- You have the right to data portability. If you would like to take your personal data and transfer it to someone else, we will do the same as exercising the right of access, except that the information will be sent to you in machine-readable form within 30 days.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making.
- You have the right to erasure (to be forgotten). We don’t want to forget you, but if you wish, you have the right to do so. In this case, we will delete all your personal data from our system and the system of subprocessors and backups within 60 days, except in cases where we are bound by a legal obligation. We will notify you by email when the deletion is complete.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time and without giving reasons (e.g. consent to sending a newsletter).
- The administrator has a notification obligation regarding the correction or deletion of your personal data or restriction of processing. You can exercise your rights with the administrator at the contact details in point No. 8. In the event of a breach of our obligations as an administrator, you always have the option of filing a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (www.uoou.cz).
7. HOW DATA IS SECURED
Handling of personal data takes place in full compliance with applicable legal regulations. The administrator pays attention to security and places great emphasis on the technical and organizational security of the processed data when processing personal data. All personal data in electronic form are stored in databases and systems to which only persons who need to deal with personal data immediately for the purposes specified in these rules have access, and only to the extent necessary. Access to this personal data is protected by a password and a firewall.
The security of personal data is regularly tested by the administrator.
8. ADMINISTRATOR CONTACT:
If necessary, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer online communication, but if necessary, you can also contact us at our company address: Průmyslova 3143/5, 796 01, Prostějov, Czech Republic.
KP – KOPRO s.r.o.
796 01 Prostějov
+420 582 336 430
ID number: 25590120
File number C 36099 kept at the Regional Court in Brno, Czech Republic
Registration date: 10.2.2000